Sunday 9 November 2014

Best Effortless Way to Save Money on Groceries

"Never say Never"?  Well not this time!

NEVER go grocery shopping when hungry!


Yep.  It's that easy, and effortless right?  You will not end up buying too much food that could end up being wasted, you will also be less tempted to buy junk food.  It's a WIN WIN!  Better yet, go after you have eaten, and you will be even more conscious about your grocery shopping.

Other tips with Some Effort = +Savings
  • Read flyers & buy on sale items
  • Clip coupons
  • Buy seasonal produce

Other tips with Most Effort = +++Savings
  • Meal Plan: Combine all the tips mentioned before to build your meal plan!  
    • Plan around seasonal items, items that are on sale, items with coupons, foods that you already have in your fridge and freezer
    • Go with the grocery list and stick to it

I personally follow these tips as much as I can.  I do find that the worst culprit is walking into a grocery store hungry, I would come home with a junk food galore.  So here's my wobbles of wisdom, and I hope you find it helpful in saving some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment