- Foam board $1
- White duck tape $1
- Measure the length & width of the table (Our table is a square so only 1 measurement is needed)
- Cut out 4 strips of the foam board of [length x 1.5 inches]. This is essentially the boarder of the lego table. I find that 1.5 inches is perfect height for the sides. You can make it shorter or taller. I will reference them as "boarder" pieces.
- Cut out 4 strips of the foam board of [length x ~3 inches]. This is going to be the outside of the boarder which allows you to slot the boarder onto the table itself. I will reference them as "slot" pieces
- Tape the boarder pieces to the slot pieces to form "side" pieces, you see where this is going right? I used white glue and then duck tape for strength
- Then tape all the side pieces together to form a square. And now you can slot your square onto the table and volia! A lego table!