- A decent size cardboard box. You can find them free at many places (ex. grocery store).
- white tissue paper ($1 at dollar store)
- A big white piece of paper
- Box cutter
- Put the box on the side with the opening facing you
- Use the box cutter to cut out a big retangular hole on 3 sides of the box (top, left & right side) leaving the bottom and back intacted
- Cut out 3 pieces of white tissue paper big enough to cover the holes
- Tape the tissue paper onto the box covering the cut out sides
- Stick the big paper on the back and let it hang off all the way down to the front
- And you are done! Now shine 3 lights one on each of the tissued side to get diffused light for your subject.
You have turn this:
...into a light box!